FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Well, damn, that fight animation was amazing! I really love your style! The only thing I recommend is that you use Swivel to convert it to an MP4, it would be a lot more easy to watch, and will be easier to upload to other sites such as YouTube! Other then that, good job!

PrimeStone responds:

I have used swivel and it's awesome! I guess I just love the old flash player style lol. But I ill use the alternative, cause it's easier for more to see. But thanks for watching!

Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi) Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi)

Watched it originally on Cimascarre, and really nice, but is it true that you actually just found this?

[The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded) [The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded)

pretty funny remake of that moment from gumball, and i think the genre should be changed to "Comedy - Parody"

CoolNinjaTMNTfan responds:

Good idea and thanks!:)

Tap To The Future Tap To The Future

Wow, never saw a game like this, like a mix of cookie clicker, and a top down racing game!
4.5 out of 5 stars!

Club Panguin Club Panguin

i honestly don't get this game, there is just some stupid bear who come, then idk what to do after that!

Colind8 responds:

He should do more than "come"...
Maybe you clicked on the stop sign? (it stops the player)