The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

This is totally the second best thing I have ever seen on Newgrounds (Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is first), it was fucking amazing! 5 stars for you!

Sonic's Jumping Calamity Sonic's Jumping Calamity

i̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶t̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶n̶g̶
Well, you did a really good job! The jokes were pretty good :) Cannot wait to see more from you!

FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Well, damn, that fight animation was amazing! I really love your style! The only thing I recommend is that you use Swivel to convert it to an MP4, it would be a lot more easy to watch, and will be easier to upload to other sites such as YouTube! Other then that, good job!

PrimeStone responds:

I have used swivel and it's awesome! I guess I just love the old flash player style lol. But I ill use the alternative, cause it's easier for more to see. But thanks for watching!

Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi) Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi)

Watched it originally on Cimascarre, and really nice, but is it true that you actually just found this?

[The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded) [The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded)

pretty funny remake of that moment from gumball, and i think the genre should be changed to "Comedy - Parody"

CoolNinjaTMNTfan responds:

Good idea and thanks!:)

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

My favorite Newgrounds animation of all time, and it was only recently that i heard the death of Randy Solem.