The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

This is totally the second best thing I have ever seen on Newgrounds (Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is first), it was fucking amazing! 5 stars for you!

Sonic's Jumping Calamity Sonic's Jumping Calamity

i̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶t̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶n̶g̶
Well, you did a really good job! The jokes were pretty good :) Cannot wait to see more from you!

FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Well, damn, that fight animation was amazing! I really love your style! The only thing I recommend is that you use Swivel to convert it to an MP4, it would be a lot more easy to watch, and will be easier to upload to other sites such as YouTube! Other then that, good job!

PrimeStone responds:

I have used swivel and it's awesome! I guess I just love the old flash player style lol. But I ill use the alternative, cause it's easier for more to see. But thanks for watching!

Tap To The Future Tap To The Future

Wow, never saw a game like this, like a mix of cookie clicker, and a top down racing game!
4.5 out of 5 stars!

Club Panguin Club Panguin

i honestly don't get this game, there is just some stupid bear who come, then idk what to do after that!

Colind8 responds:

He should do more than "come"...
Maybe you clicked on the stop sign? (it stops the player)